So you are going to get married, OR someone in your family going to get married in Udaipur, and you are searching for wedding venues and locations to organize a destination wedding. Udaipur is a place of Palace cities and beautiful lakes and wow locations for weddings. Inder Residency, hotel in Udaipur, one of the famous for a destination wedding Hotel. 146 room, a big Banquet Hall, many open wedding venues, nearby to railway station and bus stand all contribute a perfect Wedding Venue. The Hotel is famous for Royal Rajasthani wedding.
At Inder Residency, we care for you, your sentiments and values. An important affair called “wedding” happens just for once in lifetime and at Inder Residency Udaipur, it is celebrated with a special touch of warmth and beauty. No matter whether you like to make it happen in our banquet halls or in lush green outdoors, we make it grand and splendid.Discussing with you about your specific requirementsPlanning and implementation of a dream wedding Ultimate facilities to organize marriage and pre marriage events Theme weddings Ideal for 50 to 2500 guests which could cater to all your different events
Kohinoor, our banquet hall is the largest in Udaipur with capacity of 1000 persons. And it's not just about space, we also provide services and facilities of highest level to make sure, your occasion becomes memorable.Kohinoor Lawn Inder Residency provides plush green vistas in the form of well manicured lawn with the capacity of 400 guests where any event can be organized with different theme settings and with a Green 1 Lakh sq feet of lush green lawns to make it grandeur.Inder Residency provides plush green vistas in the form of well manicured lawn with the capacity of 1500 guests where any event can be organized with different theme settings
Everyone want their wedding to be rememberable for the life ,wedding to be the best day in the history of time, so obviously any bride-to-be will feel the immense pressure to make it perfect—but that doesn’t mean it has to be super stressful. With the right hacks and wedding planning tips, your day will be smooth sailing. Promise.Instead of spending your day worrying if the guests are happy, if your caterer got there on time, or if your heels are going to sink into the ground and make you trip on your walk down the aisle, you should be thinking about how happy your life will be, and that you’ll get to spend the entire night eating great food, dancing, and toasting with family and friends. And with our roundup of useful little tidbits, this dream can absolutely become a reality.
Why select Udaipur as a destination wedding Location
Udaipur is one of the best destinations for weddings. There are many palaces and beautiful big resorts near the lake contribute, wonderful location, amazing climate, fantastic Rajasthani food, marvelous hospitality, convert to a traditional destination wedding.The city of Udaipur is a perfect host for a Destination or a royal luxury Palace Wedding. Well, in fact, it is not actually sensible to check on the overall budget for Wedding in Udaipur, because if you compare to other cities and the expenses of destination weddings you will find Udaipur is very reasonable and luxurious place for a destination wedding..
Which Top 3 hotels are suitable for a destination wedding in Udaipur
These three hotels are suitable for a destination wedding because due to, higher number of room inventories, in-house green venues, Ac Banquet halls, professional hotel staff, an experience from last penny 10 years into wedding functions
Sharing you information about this hotel, it is a wonderful hotel with 146 rooms and a complete solution for wedding locations and wedding venues, very big AC banquet hall and green lawns contribute wedding location in Udaipur by Inder Residency
Lake View Palace, also very much popular in Udaipur for weddings, beautiful rooms, and luxurious wedding locations in Udaipur you can contact this hotel if you are looking for a destination wedding in Udaipur
A new Resort a little far from City, is also providing wedding locations for hindu weddings.Click here to contact this Hotel
Top tips For wedding In Udaipur
1. Normally wedding functions happen at outdoor evenings perfume that doubles as an insect repellant (it exists!), such as Aromaflage. The bugs will stay away, and you’ll smell amazing throughout the event. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell perfume is also a mosquito repellent.
2. Instead of licking envelopes, use a glue stick—no paper cuts or gross aftertaste. This will create a wonders for your invitees
3. What to wear,Use high heel attachments to keep you from sinking into grass during an outdoor wedding. There’s nothing worse than a wobbly walk down the aisle. While you’re at it, put a basket out for your guests.
4. Outfits ,For an outdoor summer wedding, use popsicle sticks to make programs that double as fans so guests can keep cool while you’re saying your vows.
5. Precautions for food offer to a guest Use glass cloches to keep bugs out of food.
7. Saving on destination wedding Have guests write their addresses on postcards. You’ll save money on postage and time writing addresses for “thank you” notes. Win-win! 8. Safety on your beauty Stash your lipstick under your napkin at your table—that way you can apply without having to go back to the bridal suite.
9. Quality advice Stay away from dairy—a natural inflammatory—for three days leading up to wedding to de-bloat naturally.
10. Always keep remember Keep your veil in place with magnetic veil weights—especially if you’re having an outdoor wedding on a windy day.
11. Need to provide your own ceremony seating? Call local businesses with seating (like a funeral home) to see if they’d lend out their chairs before calling rental companies.
12. Very important to find Consider using your venue’s sound system to play music from an iPod or your computer for the ceremony and cocktail hour—it’ll save tons of cash. Why not spend on the music during the reception instead, when people will actually be dancing, rather than listening or mingling
13. When it comes to table arrangements, check out flea markets for vintage vases instead of spending extra cash on floral arrangement vases from the florist.
14. For a modern touch, opt for food trucks at your wedding to save money on catering.
15. Have your bridesmaids rent their dresses from an online retailer like Rent the Runway—especially because they’ll likely only wear the dress once.
16. Invest in a personalized stamp with you and your hubby-to-be’s names and address on it—a “thank you” note time-saver!
17. Have your photographer only photograph the ceremony to save cash, and rely on friends’ photos for the reception (extra points if you create a hashtag, which will function as a real-time wedding album).
18. To save some money, have two cakes: a two- or three-tier cake strictly for displaying and cutting, and a sheet cake hidden in the kitchen for your guests.
19. Very important to note Write a tiny number on the back of all your RSVP cards—and number the guest list accordingly. This’ll save you so much time, especially if the name is illegible when you get the card back.
Make your destination wedding in Udaipur lovely and memorable for your guest keeping this suggestions in the mind while you are organising a destination wedding for your friends and family or you are participating in one of the destination weddings in Udaipur you can also contact more details we will help you to find out the perfect location for your destination wedding in Udaipur we have type with many hotels we have all the hotel listed with us as per the budget the lower budget and the high budget.Click here to contact Wedding Venue Hotel In udaipur